Sunday, September 1, 2013

Birthday Wishes for Guilia

Birthday Wishes for Guilia
Birthday Wishes for Guilia

It’s Her Birthday! Doodle @GiuliaForsythe some visual notes on the ideal way to celebrate!


This was extremely difficult exercise.  In fact, I had decided after trying numerous different iterations that I simply was not going to make a submission for this day.  

It was not until Rochelle Lockridge @rockylou22 expressed a similar feeling and then was able to breakthrough using Paper53.  A colleague had turned me onto this app and I found it easy to work with -- and was able to execute my idea.

The presents for Guilia include "copyright" because, in fact, Guilia did teach me a lesson about copyright when I began my MOOC expeditions in December 2012.  Thank you Guilia and we hope you had a most excellent birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment